RRU Knowledge Base:To-do list
This article is an unfinished work in progress or contains transferred information that needs to be rewritten or reformatted to fit our standards. Please excuse the mess and do not mark for deletion.
This is a list of things to do, copied and edited from the to do page on the old wiki. If you have some spare time, please do try and complete some of them at least partially.
- Please look through all the categories in Category:RRUKB maintenance and work on anything in those categories that you can!
- Click HERE to visit a random page - work on anything you find that needs work!
- Go to each category and click "What Links Here." Categories should not be linked to by main articles or redirects, as they are only meant for sorting purposes, not reading. If a category is being used as an article, a proper article should be made, or a section on a pre-existing article should be made to reference the articles in that category.
IMPORTANT! We need definitive contributing guide for basic wiki editing and uploading!
These special pages automatically generate lists of uncategorized, unused, or wanted pages, as well as redirect errors and pages that to not link to or are not linked to by any other pages. Please look through these reports periodically and fix any errors you find.
† Empty categories for maintenance or file licensing templates should not be deleted
Good pages: ???% - go to Category:WIP pages!
- Rock Raider vehicles: Most pages are good, but may want more descriptive descriptions of the vehicles themselves, unless a picture being worth a thousand words applies here. Specific locations in PS1 levels may also be desired once the level pages have been fleshed out. Appearances in other media need to be fleshed out once more is written about the books - cutscenes and comics especially are desired once we write about those.
Stuff to do still:
- Modding tools - Probably some of the most underdeveloped and unhelpful pages from the original wiki.
- Rock Raiders missions
- Figure out what to do with levels page - should there be one on its own or just a list on the game pages?
- Make list of all custom levels and mods <-- did not document things outside of Baz's Mod and Time Raiders well before
- Rock Raiders canon:
- Rock types: Opening paragraph might need rewriting, maybe not.
- Rock Raiders SYSTEM sets:
- Part lists for all sets are a mess, with no consistency to their organization and dead links in some cases since peeron has changed since it was written. We may even want to move away from peeron to a more reliable, better quality site, though it seems every parts list site has a fair number of flaws
- Do we want to host instruction manuals on here? And if so, would it be better to switch to PDF format?
- IMPORTANT! Better scans of the box art (and the Heroes cards) are needed sometime, if anyone has good-condition boxes and a suitable scanner (or a good camera with a good lighting setup)
- File types:
- Map file: Possibly define format better?
- Rock Raiders levels: need screenshots!
Please see Category:Language tables missing information for specific pages missing language information. "Missing" means the translation is known to exist but does not have information on this wiki - other language versions may exist that we don't know about!
- LEGO Rock Raiders (Windows)
- Has: English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Czech, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Japanese
- Missing: Portuguese, Korean, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan)
- LEGO Rock Raiders (PlayStation)
- LEGO Racers
- LEGO Island
- LEGO Island 2
- LEGO Racers 2
This is stuff only Cyrem can take care of right now.
Table of Contents
- TOC stopped being interactive based on your position on the page at some point - Cyrem hasn't been able to figure out why or how to fix it yet.
TOC being at bottom on mobile may be awkward, - if moving it to the top would be too then maybe making ==Level 2== sections collapsible like Wikipedia has would work?NOT RELEVANT IN THE NEW THEME
- Page titles with colons were being weird - all colons were treated as namespaces, except for the RRUKB namespace??? Temporarily made all pages thin like mamespaces until solution is found.
CSS styling componets, including layout grids: