The user-written content on the RRU Knowledge Base is automatically copyrighted under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
This is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the license.
You are free to:
- Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work.
- NonCommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- your fair dealing or fair use rights;
- the author's moral rights;
- rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
REMEMBER: DO NOT SUBMIT COPYRIGHTED WORK THAT IS NOT UNDER A LICENSE SUCH AS THE GFDL WITHOUT PERMISSION!
To do: transferred from the old wiki, only edited by Baz, needs re-working, especially considering we just upload everything we find in original quality
<- Back To About Page